Monday 16 December 2019

10 Things I would Bring On a Boat. SJL W1

This week In Nghare we are doing Summer learning journey we are pretending that we are on a boat for three weeks and this is my food that I would be eating for three weeks.

1. Fruit like Pineapple, Strawberries etc

2. I would need a lot of water because you need 8 cups a day and if you don't drink any you die

3. I would want protein bars because I need energy for the long trip and it would be hard to workout

4. I would chips because they are really yum

5. I also need oats because they are really healthy and they are an everyday food

6. I would bring Oranges because they have citric in them 

7. I would bring cookies for a snack will I am waiting to get there

8. I would bring a sandwich because they are good for you.

9. I would bring fruit kebabs because I would eat more fruit and fruit is good for you

10. The lucky last thing I would bring is marshmallows. Marshmallows are really good and you can eat them with chocolate sauce.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jacob!

    My name is Matilda. I live in Auckland, and this summer I am working as one of the blog commenters that will be reading and commenting on your blog posts. I am really looking forward to reading everything you post for the summer learning journey, and getting to know you a bit better!

    Nice work on this blog post! Thank you for coming up with a really detailed list. It is such a good idea to bring water! You’re definitely right you would need lots of water to survive for three weeks! I liked how you were thinking of a mix of foods. You have done well to think of some that would last the whole trip and are healthy, as well as some yummy ones like marshmallows and cookies!

    Are there any other things you would want to take with you for these three weeks? I think that I would want to bring some binoculars! What about you?

    Well done on this post! You’ve done awesome work!

    Matilda
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob its Harrison I really like how you would bring water because if you didnt have water you would get really thirsty and die and i like how you would bring fruit to stay healthy. Next time you could bring more healthy things. By Harrison

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.