Wednesday 5 September 2018

Tech famine reflection

On Monday and Tuesday at my school, there was a 48-hour tech famine on those two days my class did fun games like set, monopoly, and a memory game everybody got to choose what game to play I played monopoly with Keil, Jesse and Harry I also played set. After we did games we went to the beach I made a ginormous hole with Keil and me and Luke did slow-motion battles with sticks. We went to a show and there was a magican and he made a bird in a painting come out of the painting it was crazy then he made Harry float. Then it was home time I grabbed my stuff and went home and did soccer/football shots.

1 comment:

  1. Morena Jacob,
    I liked the way you explained what we did at the tech famine and it reminded me of the time Mum turned off all the WiFi in our house!
    Pea i muri mai ka taea e koe te whakauru i etahi atu waahi atu. Translation: Maybe next time you could put in a few more full stops.
    Heoi ano taku mo naianei Bella.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.