Wednesday 5 December 2018

If I was in nine children

If I was one of nine children I would get annoyed quickly because there are so many people there.

If I was one of nine children I might not be able to watch a show on TV that I want to watch.

If I was one of nine children it would be chaotic because there are 8 children running around the house.

If I was one of nine children It would be hard to get to sleep.

If I was one of nine children I would always be woken up early.

If I was one of nine children I would not be able to get school work done.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob, Aamaria here
    Cool post!
    But I don't understand how you one of nine children would not get school work done? So the other 8 children are your age? To me that doesn't make sense.
    But anyway good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would not be able to get school work done because there will be too much distractions

      Delete
  2. Hi Jacob it's me Kalisi I like you have done. and it is funny because when I read it I Laugh and it is a cool post. but anyway I like it so much that I just want to make my own one. keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.